AdWords & PPC Management Services
DealerTrend has provided professional and affordable PPC management services for companies since 1998, before Google and before AdWords. We specialize in building high-performance PPC campaigns capable of generating a superior ROI. Receive more sales for a lower per-unit cost.
Optimization has professionally managed over $10 million in PPC marketing budget through the years. We have provided industry-leading PPC management services since the inception of PPC over 18 years ago. Put our talents to work for you, and see the difference that a professional PPC manager can make for your company.
AdWords & PPC Management Services
The PPC industry is highly competitive and requires marketing savvy coupled with analytical ingenuity. At Optimization, we develop the PPC marketing and keyword content to attract interested consumers and then track those consumers through your sales process. We are able to optimize dozens of variables to help maximize the performance of the PPC campaigns that we manage: keywords, keyword bids, time of day, the day of the week, the location of prospect, ad copy, mobile vs. PC and many other variables. We squeeze every drop of goodness from AdWords, ensuring that your AdWords budget is as productive as possible.
AdWords Management Summary
- PPC MANAGEMENT FEES – Below industry average, varied based on budget and complexity.
- COMPANY INTERVIEW – Set goals, marketing objectives, budgets, etc.
- WEBSITE EVALUATION – Understand the capabilities of the website, the best landing pages, & identification of possible sales conversion weaknesses.
- WEBSITE PREPARATION – Installation of sales conversion and traffic analysis code, correction of any problems that may impact sales conversions.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH – Selection of targeted keywords based on relevancy, demand, and competitiveness.
- PPC ACCOUNT CREATION – Creation of organized, well structured PPC accounts, professionally crafted PPC Ads, proper targeting and budgets.
- CONSERVATIVE CAMPAIGN LAUNCH – A conservative, micro-managed launch to test the campaign. setup, website responsiveness, and overall process flow before implementing the full-launch.
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION – Optimization encompassing dozens of variables including: keywords, ads, bids, time of day, the day of the week, the location of prospect, desktop vs. mobile and other impactful settings.
- KEYWORD GROWTH – Identification of new, productive keywords to enable ongoing campaign expansion.
What Separates Optimization From the Others?
Optimization takes a hands-on approach to PPC management. While most of our competitors rely on automated bidding and management software, at Optimization we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and manually manage your campaign. Most PPC management companies are not managing your PPC campaign at all. They allow software to do the work and they just collect payment from you. Optimization clearly outperforms automated PPC management programs because clever software algorithms cannot track all of the intangibles. Software cannot accommodate seasonal trends, sophisticated click-fraud teams, trends, patterns, industry changes, or introduce a spark of creativity that identifies new strategies and techniques. More efficient PPC management translates to a more affordable PPC campaign with a higher ROI. There is an Optimization team member behind every PPC campaign we manage, who is actively working to ensure maximum performance.